About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

So Precious

The last two days my feet have been hurting... I have very high arches and every so often they have a flare up and it is very painful to walk.

This morning E told me she would put ice on my feet for me tonight if I wanted her to. This evening she told me that she asked her teacher if the entire class could pray that my feet would feel better. I asked her if the teacher asked if anyone had any prayer requests or if she just asked her teacher to pray for me. She told me she just wanted everyone to pray for me because she knew my feet were really hurting.

A little embarrassing, but how precious... she is always so quick to pray. I told her Sunday of a friend who recently lost her job... I barely finished telling her about it and she said, "Let's pray for her now Momma" and she took my hand and we prayed right there in the car.

The Lord has certainly given her a tender heart of prayer.

No comments: