About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Friday, December 03, 2010

It's a wonderful life

Well life is a lot more busy now that I work outside the home. I got home at 4:45 pm tonight and by 6:45pm she was asleep next to me on the couch. She gets tired so early... usually by 7:15pm she is asleep.

I found out last week that E has an amazing gift... she loves to clean. She cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom... floor, toilet, sink, tub... she is amazing... and really good.

And what is even more amazing is she really likes to clean... We were at the mall the other night and I told her we had to clean when we got home. I told her I had to do some dishes. She begged me to allow her to help. When I told her she could she squealed with delight and thanked me over and over.
Last night she packed my lunch for today. She took a napkin and wrote, "I love you" on it... She is such a sweetheart... we are having a lot of fun... I love being a mom...

No comments: