About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blessings unending...

I am so thankful for all my many blessings. I am so grateful for my family. To be near them, and able to be apart of their lives, well, it is wonderful. My friends are the best, the very best. I don't deserve friends as wonderful as the ones I have. I definately do not deserve the blessings I have received. Gods' grace and mercy have showered me with kindness.

To all of my family and friends who are reading this, I want you to know that I thank God for you. You are so precious to me. Thank you for your love and support, and for being there.
I love you all.

No comments: