But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(2 Corinthians 12:9)
My grace is sufficient for you… My grace is sufficient, adequate, enough, plenty, ample, abundant, more than enough, generous, liberal, openhanded, and bountiful for you
For My power… My power, authority, influence, supremacy, and rule
Is made perfect… Is made perfect, ideal, just right, great, and wonderful,
In weakness… in weakness, during weakness, flaws, weak spots, weak points, failings, limitations, and disadvantages,
Therefore I will boast… Therefore, for that reason, I will boast,
All the more gladly of my weakness… All the more gladly, willingly, happily, contentedly, blissfully, gleefully, with pleasure, joy, cheerfully, and with a smile, of my weaknesses, flaws, weak spots, weak points, failings, limitations, and disadvantages,
So that the power of Christ… So that the power, authority, influence, supremacy, and rule of Christ…
May rest upon me.
No comments:
Post a Comment