About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The adventure continues...

Well at this point I haven't heard anything about the other possible job. The agency is exhausting all of their internal possibilities before looking externally.

The Lord is teaching me a lot about patience and waiting. Trials are like spiritual Miracle Grow.

Because I don't know anything yet on the position, I spoke to my friend that had offered me the real estate position. We are going to proceed forward until we hear otherwise. I start on Monday. I am so grateful he is willing to let me start knowing I might turn around and take the other job if it is offered.

I am grateful that the Lord will work out all the details and put me in the perfect place. I don't have to worry. I don't have to stress. I just have to trust Him and take the next step.

I will keep you posted... it is always exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update. I will keep praying.

How kind of God to provide a friend who is willing to let you start a job knowing you are still pursuing other options. that is great! =)