About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Let the adventure begin...

Well, today was my first day at my new job.

I really hope it goes full time. This job is great. It has adventure, excitement, suspense, and intrigue.

I got to check out one of the houses we bought today. Really nice. I was climbing around in the attic and looking all through the house.

I drove all over the place on such a beautiful day with my sunroof open enjoying the fresh air.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed myself.

I guess it is possible to "work" and really enjoy what you are doing.

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

I'm so happy for you! Ny hubby finally knows what it is to enjoy the work he gets paid for. It shows!