Just don't have much to report lately... phones are pretty quiet...
The only new news is that my gazebo blew over this weekend...
It was nice while it lasted... too much work to put up again...
Here is the before shot...
I didn't take an after shot... but here it is upside down... you get the picture...
Oh... and I am officially a licensed real estate agent...
The only new news is that my gazebo blew over this weekend...
It was nice while it lasted... too much work to put up again...
Here is the before shot...
I didn't take an after shot... but here it is upside down... you get the picture...

Oh... and I am officially a licensed real estate agent...
3 comments:
come see me Vik! I miss your bubbling joy! Please consider a trip deep into farm country! You'll be surprised to see how my "crop" have grown!
praying for you now
to correct my grammar - I should have written
"You'll be surprised to see how my "crop" has grown!"
:D
Woops. Sorry that happened to the gazebo. Cracked me up the way you told us that and then, right after, told us you're a real estate agent. Hope your home sales end "right side up"!
Post a Comment