About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

They Persevere... Firm to the End

My friends, watch out! Don't let evil thoughts or doubts make any of you turn from the living God. You must encourage one another each day. And you must keep on while there is still a time that can be called "today." If you don't, then sin may fool some of you and make you stubborn. We were sure about Christ when we first became his people. So let's hold tightly to our faith until the end. (Hebrews 13:12-14 CEV)

I was reading in Hebrews this morning for my devotions. In the study note portion there were some really good notes that encouraged me... here is one that stood out.

Genuine believers do not become hardened; instead they persevere - that is, they hold on to their original confidence firm to the end.

No matter how long the road, no matter how bumpy the road, may I always stay on the road, full of confidence, firm to the end.

No comments: