About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Friday, September 04, 2009

Trusting in My Jesus

Dear Friends,

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers, especially during these last two weeks.

After A LOT of prayer and counsel, it was decided to place M in another foster home.

Her needs grew to the point where I was no longer able to help her.

Thank you again for your prayers and support.

I am really grateful for all of you.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sure the Lord has used this time to stretch you, teach you and prepare you for what is to come. You are in my prayers this afternoon. I'm sure it would be hard to watch her go.

Be blessed this weekend!
Holly

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job serving the Lord every step of the way, my sister.