I haven't posted for a while... been pretty busy.
I am officially approved with my new adoption agency. Yeah!
I could get kids any day now... (gee... that sounds familiar... like I might have said the same thing over a year ago???)
I am actually able to inquire about some of the kids I see on the websites now... my agency is getting back to me at lightning speed when I have questions, and I just have this amazing peace... deep, down peace that I am doing the right thing.
I never would have thought when I was 20 that I would be 38 and single... about to become a mom.
I never would have thought at 30 years old that when I was 32 I would go on a mission trip to China and climb The Great Wall.
I never would have thought this past summer my dear friend Steve would not be here now... I really miss him. So many times I think of something I would love to tell him only to realize he isn't here.
If I could talk to the 20 year old me I would say... "It is good. I wouldn't change a thing."
To the 30 year old me... "Don't be afraid, this trip will change your life forever."
And to the Vicki of this past summer I would say, "It will be ok... you will be able to look at heaven in a way you never have before... and it will be good... hard, sad, and good."
1 comment:
miss ya buddy!
Post a Comment