About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas... the day hope was born.

I have all I need. Really... everything. Actually, I have more, way more than I will ever need. I have family, friends, a warm home, clothes, food, and love. Most of all, and most important of all, I have a Savior.

In the midst of baking and cooking and wrapping and decorating I want to pause and look around... and say, "Thank you Lord." You didn't just give me a lot of gifts under the tree... you put your most precious gift on a tree. You provided a way for me to be with You forever. Thank you.

Help me to remember that this season is about celebrating what You did for me... for us...

The first Christmas was the day hope was born. Thank you for my hope.

No comments: