On Friday, April 30th, 2010, I made the deadline for the $8000 tax credit and bought a house... well I won't officially buy the house for several more weeks, but I signed the contract.
It is about 3/4 of a mile from where I live now.
My mother is fearing this will be my worse move ever since there is the temptation to pack my dishes in a laundry basket and just move things in pieces instead of all at once...
I must say, the thought of not wrapping a million plates, cups, bowls in paper and just throwing them all in a laundry basket is VERY appealing.
But my mother is pretty wise and I need to not make this a moving nightmare... and so I pack...
Can't wait to move...
3 comments:
Sweet! Love the arches and wood floors. We used to live in a house with those. 1930s? I like the character and so happy you'll be making new mother-daughter memories together in a new house. So exciting .
Thanks Zo. I think the house is 1950's.
I am praying this is my last move until the rest home...
Oh, how wonderful for you! The house looks beautiful! May it be covered by the Lord's mercy and grace all the days you and E live there!
Post a Comment