Sunday, June 06, 2010

Happy Birthday E

Friday was E's 7th birthday. I thought back to what I know of her past. Her first four years filled with woes. The next two and a half weren't much better. This would have been her first birthday in a stable home, and her first taste of what it feels like to feel special on your birthday.

We had lots of fun. She got:

HER EARS PIERCED (click picture to enlarge, her facial expression is great.)














HER FIRST MANICURE AND PEDICURE















A RING (something she has REALLY wanted)...




I thought it would be nice to have "THIS MUCH" engraved on the inside because I always tell her I love her THIS MUCH and then spread my arms as far open as I can... but there wasn't much room to write all of that on the inside of the ring, so it says, "HIS MUC" I think it is hilarious...


And then to end the weekend celebration, we had a party today with some friends... so much fun.



No comments: