Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Washing my mouth out with soap

I have a large glass I use to drink out of every day. (actually I have two.)

Yesterday I had a protein shake in one.

I put it in the sink with soapy water to let it soak last night. It was sitting in the sink today. The bubbles were all gone.

I got my second glass today and filled it up with water.

I went down stairs and put a load of clothes in the wash.

I came up stairs and couldn't find my water.

I looked around... ah... there it is... Why did I leave it in the sink... that's weird... hmmm, oh well...

I took a big swig of the water and swallowed it... something was really wrong with this water.

Then I saw the glass of water I had poured earlier...

I just drank a large mouthful of soapy water and swallowed it.. uck!!! Gag!!! Blah!

It has been years since my mouth was washed out with soap... just as bad as I remember...

No comments: