E and I were at the grocery store the other day and she saw the temporary tattoos in the vending machine as we were leaving the store.
She told me that she was going to get a tattoo when she was a teenager.
I asked her what she was going to get for a tattoo.
She said that she was going to get a tattoo of her family, mommy, daddy, brother and sister.
Hmmm...
I asked her what she would do if I didn't get married.
She told me she had it all figured out.
"Don't worry mom... I have a plan."
"You do?"
"Yep. I have it all worked out."
"So who am I going to marry?"
"Well, when I am a teenager, I am going to go up to heaven. I am going to have a sit down talk with God. Then I am going to grab His hand and bring Him down to earth. Then I am going to have a sit down talk with you and grab your hand. Then I am going to get you and God together and you two are going to get married."
I was speechless... not sure what you say to that...
No comments:
Post a Comment