I am so grateful she knows she DOES have a father.She said her friends at school asked her if she had a dad. She told them yes.
They asked her where he was.
She said, "He lives in heaven."
They looked at her confused and said, "I don't understand."
She said, "Don't you know my dad? His name is Jesus."
Then they were REALLY confused.
She said she got frustrated with them because they didn't understand.
She told them they needed to have him in their heart so they could go to heaven and see him.
About Me
- Vicki
- I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.
Friday, April 08, 2011
"My Dad"
E shared this story with me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment