We have been reading in our devotions how the Lord sent a rainbow to Noah after the flood. The particular family devotional we are using is going into a lot of detail and we have been reading about Noah for quite a while.
How do these two connect? Today while E and I were standing in the kitchen she said, "Momma, look, Momma look!"

I was speechless. The Lord showed E she had a father. We felt the Lord's presence with us. He was wishing his daughter a happy birthday and letting her know He really is always with her.
She wanted her picture with the rainbow...


I was reading in my devotions this morning in Oswald Cambers My Utmost for His Highest the verse below and it comforted me to know the Lord is always with us.
He Himself has said, ’I will never leave you nor forsake you’ Hebrews 13:5
I used an old bible this morning for my devotions. While looking through it I found this verse below that I had highlighted.

When I read this verse on 11/13/03 I felt deep in my heart that the Lord meant this for me. E would have been 5 months old at the time. She came from the East. I was living in the west (western part of the state) and a month after I read this I moved to the East and lived there a while before moving back home.
What a wonderful blessing to see this promise made so long ago come true.
And finally, we added to our family today... Meet Crackers.
No comments:
Post a Comment