About Me
- Vicki
- I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Welcome to my blog!
Hi everyone.
I wanted to create this blog because I have so many blessings to be thankful for. I have experienced strength in the midst of weakness, hope when all seemed hopeless, and miracles as an answer to prayer. The Lord has done amazing things in my life and I didn't want to forget all I have to be grateful for.
I also created this blog as a way to keep in touch with my friends and family. I am a terrible pen pal and this is my attempt to keep in touch better.
The final reason I am creating this blog is because my mother has begged me for years to write a book to share with others the amazing things the Lord has done in my life. I don't think that will ever happen, so I am hoping this will provide an opportunity for others to hear of my testimonies of God's faithfulness.
Finally, I have many friends and family who have experienced miracles, God's provision, and encouragement while in the valley of a trial. With their permission, I hope to share their stories as well.
I pray that this blog will encourage you, give you hope, and remind you that you are not alone. There is a real God who loves you very much and hears your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment