About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Monday, July 24, 2006

My vacation through the eyes of Bethy...




I was feeling a little stressed today so I called my friend Beth up and asked her to go with me to take some pictures. She is a wonderful photographer, and it was wonderful to see the country side through her eyes. I saw all these pictures and was wondering if we had been at the same place. Enjoy!









She is so creative... Look at this angle. I saw what was on the other side of this fence, she saw along the fence.




















Beth was taking this picture and the owner of the farm came up to see what we were doing. She said that she thought we were from a magazine because their farm has been a working farm for 100 years, and is going to be featured in a magazine. I didn't get the details (I should have, I know). She was fine with us taking pictures, and so Beth kept taking one after another. This was my favorite part of the trip as there were so many things to see if you just stood in one spot and turned in a different direction.



Thanks Bethy for coming to my rescue today and taking this trip with me at a moments notice. It was really relaxing and I enjoyed spending time with you. I love going on "Day Vacations". Just getting away for a couple hours and be where the cell phone has no signal... Now that is relaxing.

No comments: