About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Keep praying... He's listening.

I haven't had any migraines for about two months now. My mom shared with me that one of her friends prays for me on a regular basis. This particular friend of hers prays for the people in her life on a regular basis (including me) up to 3 hours a day.

I have shared in the past that I have a friend that prayed for me faithfully for years that I wouldn't have migraines and for years I didn't have migraines.

I had a friend from my care group call me tonight and tell me that I was on her heart and that she prayed for me tonight. This friend regularly tells me she is praying for me that God will provide a new job in His time.

I have friends and family regularly tell me they are praying the Lord will provide a new job for me or that the Lord will heal me of my migraines.

I don't fully or even partially understand prayer, but I know it works. The Lord tells us to pray. I am so touched when someone tells me they have been praying for me.

The Lord has been putting people on my heart to pray for and encourage on a regular basis. Again, I don't really understand prayer, but I see the blessings of it. I have been blessed to pray for others and the Lord has given me faith to keep praying, keep asking, seeking and knocking.

Please keep praying for Livi and Ian. We serve a mighty God with unlimited resources. Nothing is too difficult for Him.

And if you have prayed for me, I can't thank you enough... but I will pray that the Lord will bless you. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have prayed for your migraines in the past :-)

Vicki said...

Thank you Beth. I am so grateful for your prayers. I can't tell you how touched I am. Thank you.