Alright folks, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I am in crunch mode preparing for our church youth camp. I will try to post when I can but you might not hear from me until the end of the month. See you then... maybe before...
I have missed hearing from you but knew you've been super busy. I hope all goes well with the camp.
If you want to keep tabs on our trip and use a feed, we may be posting our stories daily from Russia in the evening. (One writer per day on the GAIn website blog.) See www.gainusa.org and follow links to Trips and you'll find us. We are the ORAANGE bus team.
Thanks for your kinds words left on my blog. It is such an encouragement. I am thankful for the reminder that we serve an awesome God and everything is in his hands. I don't have to worry about anything, whatever happens is in His plan and for our good, whether it seems like it or not.
3 comments:
I have missed hearing from you but knew you've been super busy. I hope all goes well with the camp.
If you want to keep tabs on our trip and use a feed, we may be posting our stories daily from Russia in the evening. (One writer per day on the GAIn website blog.)
See www.gainusa.org and follow links to Trips and you'll find us. We are the ORAANGE bus team.
Thanks Zo. I will check it out! I will also be praying.
Thanks for your kinds words left on my blog. It is such an encouragement. I am thankful for the reminder that we serve an awesome God and everything is in his hands. I don't have to worry about anything, whatever happens is in His plan and for our good, whether it seems like it or not.
Have fun with the youth camp.
Post a Comment