My mom wanted to take my grandmother and aunt on a tour... more like this is my life... We went to one of my favorite local restaurants... PA BBQ. Then we went to look at my friend's house that had caught fire almost a year ago. We got to see all the changes. Her house looks beautiful. Then we went through the IUP campus to see all the changes. Well let's just say that although the changes are really nice... I will be ok if I never step foot on campus again. I never liked college and I can start to experience shortness of breath just driving through the campus. Next on the list... well, I am sure you won't guess this one...

My mom needed to stop at the grocery store to get some whole wheat bread she really likes. So she decided to turn the grocery store into a field trip...
So we got to see the pretty flowers, then she was showing off the nice produce area and asked if I wanted to take a picture... (she was serious.) I took pictures of some beautiful strawberries and cherries on vacation that were at a
local stand. She thought I should take pics in the grocery store... hmmm. Then she showed them where the stuffed olives were, the rotisserie chickens, fresh fish, and then finally the bakery... Then we went and got some yummy custard and then went back to my house... Oh, on the way home she pointed out where I had pulled of the road to have a job interview over the phone, then the new railroad crossing...
3 comments:
Wow! what a field trip. Where are the kitchen pics.
See, there is someone who would appreciate such a fun day. Thanks Sandy!
Mom, you crack me up how you don't identify yourself, and yet you do... I appreciate you.
Sandy, pics will come soon...
Post a Comment