Friday, May 01, 2009

Maybe...

I was sitting on my couch today wishing my phone would ring... wishing for a call from my caseworker. I was realizing it was late Friday afternoon and it was unlikely my phone was going to ring. I doubted it would ring over the weekend... but just then, my phone rang... it was my caseworker. She was calling to see if I would be interested in adopting a 9 year old little girl. After she gave me some information... I said yes.

My caseworker is going to give my homestudy to her caseworker on Monday to see if she thinks we would make a good match... If the caseworker thinks we would make a good match, I might even have her home next week sometime...

My caseworker said she would call Monday afternoon sometime... she might know something by then...

I will keep you posted.

Please pray that if this is God's will it will work out. Please also pray that the Lord would help us both with this transition.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Vic! SO excited to hear your news! Absolutley will be praying!!! Ezra is nine! so that's thrid grade?

Hooray! Praying the Lord reveals His perfect plan in a very clear way!!!

love ya! keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

On pins and needles....

Holly said...

Well??? Did you hear anything??!! Been thinking about you a bunch! And praying too!!

Vicki said...

Thanks for your prayers... I need them lots!