About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Empty Nest Syndrome



(turn your volume down... the camera is really loud.)

I was late for church this morning... as I was leaving I saw the last robin leaving the nest and was so tickled the Lord allowed me to see it. One little robin found his way under my car and as I was trying to get him away from the car he flew up under my car and perched on top of my tire. I got the ice scraper out of the back and nudged him out of there... he was able to fly away although he didn't get more than 2-3 feet off the ground, but then he got the hang of it and was able to fly to a near by yard... Now they are learning how hard it is to be on your own... momma isn't feeding them as much...

No comments: