Well we made it through E's spring concert at school. I didn't even find out about it until a few days ago... I thought it was for the older kids only. E was worried about the song they were singing because she has only been at her new school for a few weeks and hasn't had as much time to practice as everyone else. They sang Chris Tomlin's version of Amazing Grace and also signed the song as well. She did better with the sign language part but I don't think she sang the song... it didn't matter, she had the cute factor on her side.
About Me
- Vicki
- I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Spring Concert
Well we made it through E's spring concert at school. I didn't even find out about it until a few days ago... I thought it was for the older kids only. E was worried about the song they were singing because she has only been at her new school for a few weeks and hasn't had as much time to practice as everyone else. They sang Chris Tomlin's version of Amazing Grace and also signed the song as well. She did better with the sign language part but I don't think she sang the song... it didn't matter, she had the cute factor on her side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
:) awesome news! so happy for you both! ~Holly W
Post a Comment