ADOPTED!!!
Wow... I can't believe how amazing yesterday was. The court hearing was absolutely wonderful... the judge took one look at the ontourage with me and decided to move to a larger court room. There were over 50 people at the court hearing. How blessed am I! Here are some highlights...

3 comments:
Oh, Vicki, I am so happy I could cry! How kind of God to give you a daughter, and to give your daughter such a terrific mother! Congratulations on the official adoption; I know it's been a long time coming, much patience, much prayer, much heartache, much love that's been part of this journey.
By the way, E's dress is beautiful, just like her!
Just one question: where is your feathered hat???
That is supposed to be "Zoanna."
Well she decided after trying a few feathered hats on that it would be better for her to wear it when she was older... she said maybe she would wear it on the first day of school...
Post a Comment