Well I can hardly wait for Monday... the day I have been waiting for will finally be here!
At this point there will be about 40-50 people coming to the adoption hearing and then lunch afterwards at my house... I am so excited.
I have been praying for good weather and by God's grace it looks like it might be perfect weather.
E was telling me today what she thought she should be wearing on Monday. As of now she thinks she is wearing an ordinary dress and some old dress shoes.
I bought her a beautiful dress that she had tried on earlier and fell in love with but I told her it was too much money and we couldn't get it. I thought it over and the Lord put it on my heart to go back and get the dress. As I was standing in line I remembered a gift card I had in my wallet from over a year ago that I forgot to use... so I got the dress almost for free. I also bought her a nice pair of little girl high heel shoes (about a half an inch high.) She is going to love them.
Then I got her a heart ring and a little bracelet with fake diamonds all the way around...
I plan on surprising her on Monday morning with everything.
So this morning she told me she needed a pretty dress, fancy shoes, a ring, a necklace, earrings and a feather hat!... I didn't see that one coming. I asked her again what she said... a what?
"A feathered hat! I need a feathered hat for the adoption mom."
Mmmm... well there was only one person I know who could possibly have a feathered hat so I called my friend that has an antique shop and sure enough, she has a feathered hat. I am not sure what it will look like on a 7 year old though. She can decide if she wants it or not...
She is such a hoot... A feathered hat.... wherever did she get that idea?
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS...MOMMY WISHING I COULD BE THERE!!! CANT WAIT TO MEET THE NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR FAMILY LOVE YA PAMMER
lessonsoflife-pammer.blogspot.com
Post a Comment