About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

For His Compassions Never Fail...

Lamentations 3:21-26 (NIV)
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.


How precious is the love of the Lord! When all looks lost, when it seems there is no way out, when it looks like there is nothing left... remember, oh please remember, that there is hope. Wait patiently for the Lord, for He hears your cry.

This world is so full of loss. This world can be so empty and lonely. But remember that this world is not our home. If you look for enjoyment in this world, you will always be disappointed. If you look though to the Savior, to the hope we have, to the home that is awaiting us, you will find true joy. You will find satisfaction while you are in this world because of the promise that is coming. You will be able to live though hardships, persecutions, and trials of every kind for WE ARE NOT CONSUMED. For His compassions NEVER fail. Don't lose heart my friends. There are new mercies waiting for you. There is joy in the valley. Seek Him with all of your heart. You will find Him. Praise Him for He is glorious.

I pray that you will turn your eyes to the One, the only One who can lift your head and trust in Him. He loves you. There you will find joy everlasting.

3 comments:

Sandy kimmel said...

Well said dear friend. Well said.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that "compassions" is plural. His love has many expressions, many compassions!

How's the job these days?