About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

My new living room...

Well I finally broke down and bought new living room furniture. My current furniture is 20 years old and very much looking like its age. I bought the sofa in the picture and the matching loveseat, the ottoman and this lamp. I liked the settee (the green loveseat with wood trim), but it was a little too small. I wanted something a little more comfortable. My furniture will be delivered on Tuesday.
I plan on being a couch potato Tuesday night...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OH, I like it! Very feminine. Will you post a picture of it in YOUR place?

Anonymous said...

Woops, that was me...Zo.

Vicki said...

Zo - yeah, I will post a picture once it is in. It might be a while before I do. I am having a picture framed that I want to include. Maybe a week or two.
Thanks.