Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Very First Kiss

My dear friend Sarah got married today to a wonderful man, David.

Sarah and David had never kissed each other or anyone else for that fact before today.

Their very first kiss was today at the altar. How incredible.

I just love how Sarah is giggling with excitement in this clip.

Congratulations Sarah and David!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations David and Sarah! May God bless you now and always.

Love,
Vicki's Mom

Robin Schmitt said...

Very sweet...and a blessing to know that these two waited for their wedding day. I read Mark and Stephen Altrogge's Blazing Center blog regularly and have been blessed by this family.

Anonymous said...

Man, he looked more like a falcon diving for the kill. I thought it would have lasted much longer considering how long they'd waited. That was the fastest wedding kiss I've ever seen!

Holly said...

tears of joy for both of them!

heartafire said...

Precious, precious, precious.

I just prayed for you....a long and happy marriage.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Missy