About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Never Underestimate the Power of A Mother's Prayer

My boss just left. Computer problems... what a blessing to be able to call him and he comes and helps me figure it all out.

My job... oh, do I love my job. How awful those few years were... how I feel like I have come into a new world...

For years I worked with my friend Steve on our church's youth camp. My mom used to tell me, "I pray that you someday can work for a boss that is like Steve." Steve and I get along, he has no trouble correcting me and I am open to his correction. He is funny and manages very well.

My new job that I love so much... my boss is Steve. The Lord heard your prayers Mom. Thank you for praying. Because of this job, this boss... I am able to adopt. Little did my Mom know when she prayed for a boss like Steve she was going to wind up a Grandmother.

I know hard times will come. There are hills and valleys. But I also know that the Lord is always with me and I have nothing to fear.

I want to pray for my children, like my mother prayed for me. For I know that the Lord answers the fervent prayers of a Mother.

No comments: