About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Monday, February 16, 2009

More than my wildest dreams!

God can do anything, you know
far more than you could ever imagine
or guess or request in your wildest dreams!
Ephesians 3:20-21
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We just found out today that my dad doesn't have to have surgery.
The doctor told him that a simple med change is all that is needed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am amazed that we went from "We have to cut into your father's heart" to "Your dad just needs to take a different medication"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Lord.
Thank You Lord!
Thank You Lord!
Praise your Holy Name!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sing to the Lord; bless His name.
Tell everyone about the amazing things He does.
Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!
Psalm 96:2a,3b

No comments: