About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Monday, February 16, 2009

What does Monday mean to you?


Well the Fed-Ex guy just showed up. I opened my front door and gave him a big smile and said, "Good Morning..."

The Fed-Ex guy grumbled back, "It's Monday. I don't decide if it was a good day or not until it's over."

Hmmm... wonder how many good Mondays he's had...

I know the feeling though... my previous job was very difficult. I dreaded Mondays.

But now, with the greatest job ever... Monday is just another wonderful day of the week. I don't live for weekends anymore... everyday is a great day.

Thank you Lord for your many blessings. I am fully aware that I do not deserve this blessing...

Happy Monday...


photo credit i197.photobucket.com/

No comments: