Wednesday, April 07, 2010

6 months of glory... What must it be like???

I can't believe tomorrow it will be 6 months since you went home. I really miss you but even more I dream sometimes of what you must be seeing. I am sure I can't even come close to guessing how wonderful it all is.

The Lord used you more than anyone else to teach me how to long for heaven. Even before you got sick. Even before Ian's accident. The Lord gave you a taste of heaven a long time ago. You knew there was something better waiting for us all, and you lived your life for that day. You reminded me often of where our home is.
Sometimes I think of all you are missing here... but then I realize, I am the one missing out on everything there. I can't wait to see what you see...
Thank you friend for everything... miss you ... see ya soon...

No comments: