So I asked her who she thought I should marry. And she thought for a second and then said, "You can marry the guy... (as she points to the radio.) "What guy I asked?" She said, "You know, the guy that says 'I'm coming home baby..."
"You want me to marry Michael Buble?"
"Yah. Marry Michael."
"Well honey he is going to marry someone else."
"Well he can give her away and keep you and then carry you in his arms."
Hmmm... not sure what to say about that one...
And then she said, " Peace, Out."
She just cracks me up...
2 comments:
HILARIOUS KID! Peace out?? Seriously?? Oh, yeh, and I agree, let him get rid of "her" and carry you instead. He's a cutie, for sure.
Wow, Ryan Seacrest and Michael Buble in one conversation! That's hilarious!
(PS--it could be worse...she could want you to marry her. I had that conversation the other day with my boy, who was not so convinced that it wouldn't work, since I wasn't "taken.")
Post a Comment