Well it has been quite the busy summer so far. We got our dog Gracie and a week after we got her she went into heat... as Forrest Gump would say... "that's all I have to say about that."
E has been settling in and really likes our new house. I have been working hard to get everything unpacked... about 75% done. Still looking for a few missing things.
The new house has been such a blessing. I never knew how much I missed my living room until I moved my office out of it and into a separate room... I love having my own office space... and even more, I LOVE my living room.
I have sworn to not take on any big projects in July... just rest, relax, and enjoy time with E. August I will get my chimney fixed and maybe deal with the paint surprise. (The former owners painted the entire house... really nice... except they painted latex paint over oil... so it is coming off... )
I feel fully initiated as a new home owner... lots of stuff will always need done... but I wouldn't have it any other way... I love our new home.
Hopefully in about 5-6 weeks we will have the adoption hearing... I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment