I just came back from having a few days off of work today and knew I would be stressed due to all I had to do to catch up. Here is how I relaxed and tried to remain calm... I just took a few pictures... my GPS system took me on this back road that I was a little nervous about at first because it was a dirt road and it was snowing. I was just about to turn around when a school bus came from the other direction. I figured if a school bus could get through, I was ok. Turns out I was right. What a beautiful drive I had. I love going on the country roads because there is very little traffic, just beautiful scenery...







4 comments:
Gorgeous pics. What a treat to photograph there.
Thanks Bethany. All of the pictures (except the 2nd and 3rd) were taken within a half mile of each other. There was just one thing after another to photograph. I appreciate your photography tips and info you give on your blog as I am a true beginner.
I really like the second one of the tree. Looks like a tin print.
Thanks Bethany. I can't figure out what I did to get the picture to look that way. It was snowing and so that played a role, but when I blow the picture up it looks really different. Maybe one of these days I will have enough time to learn how to use my camera... Right now I just hit a bunch of buttons... :)
Post a Comment