About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gotta love that peace and quiet...

Tonight I had a calm, peaceful, quiet evening at home. It was nice. My day was really hectic dealing with a crazy situation at work. I am grateful that my life isn't crazy, just my job. I don't have eviction notices to deal with, children on drugs, an ex-husband sabotaging my life, agencies coming in and out of my life telling me what to do, and most of all, I don't have the hopelessness of not having a Savior.

I am so grateful that I get to come home at the end of the day to a normal life that is away from all that craziness. I am so grateful that I have been saved from all of that. I could have easily been on the same path without a Savior.

Thank you Lord for a quiet evening at home. Thank you for saving me.

No comments: