About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Filled with awe

Today was such a perfectly beautiful day. Not too hot, not too cold. For this goldilocks that doesn't like to break a sweat when exercising... it was perfect. I walked for about an hour.

I tried a different part of a trail near my house. It was secluded so I don't know if I will do it again, but it was so incredibly beautiful.


I might do this trail again and take my camera because it was just so beautiful but just have someone go with me next time.

It amazes me how much beauty is all around us. Just think, in heaven, every day will be like this and even better.

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

We're experiencing the same temps in the 70s. LOVE IT! I can so relate to the hate-to-sweat thing, girlfriend! Hats off to your wisdom not to walk alone again there.