About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Job Update

Well I have had two weeks at my new job.

I have great co-workers... really great co-workers... what a blessing. We all work as a team. It is amazing what all we have accomplished in such a short amount of time.

All of the people that knew what was going on in the office, where things were filed, what was done, what wasn't done, no longer work there. Pretty much most of the office are new employees. We are clueless. We use a massive database to keep track of all our information... that would be nice if we knew how to use it. We will soon start using a new database program... none of us know how to use that one either...

The good news is that we have all pitched in and tried to figure this out together. We have all felt the pains of this transition. Today was the first day I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. It is getting better... Today I really liked my job. Yeah! Thank you Lord.

No comments: