About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Call The Exterminator!

So this morning I saw something moving around on the floor... I stepped on it and killed it. Except that when I lifted my foot... it moved again... I kept trying to kill it... each time with the same result. After a few tries, E was on to me and noticed something was up.

Finally we slowly bent over for a closer look...

I had spent the last 5 minutes trying to kill one of E's hair balls... it was like tumbleweed rolling across the floor...

No comments: