About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

No cold cereal...

Well I got to sleep in a little this morning... my daughter came into my room and woke me up. She told me she had something she had to read to me.

We have been praying at night for a friend's son who has cancer. This morning E came into my room and presented me with a card she had made for the the man we had been praying for. She did it all by herself. It was so sweet.

Her heart is so tender. She prays the most beautiful prayers and has a long list of people she prays for daily. She remembers every one... she prays for family, friends, my job, even ill pets.

Today I told her she was going to start getting an allowance. We got three jars and she decorated them. One for her, one for Jesus and one for the poor kids/church building fund. (She said they could share.)

She really enjoyed putting the money into each jar.

She also loves to look at pictures of "poor kids." She said, "I used to be a poor kid." She prays that other kids can find a forever home like her. Bless her heart.

No comments: