
These pictures are just a taste of my travels today.

Here is a small excerpt from Beside Still Waters from Charles Spurgeon I read recently that really challenged me.
“The greatest blessing God gives is His presence. If I could choose any of life's blessings, I certainly would not ask for wealth, because wealth cannot bring freedom from pain, concern, or anxiety. I certainly would not ask for popularity, because there is no rest for the world's leaders. My choice, my highest honor, would be to have God with me always.
When God is with us, there is no difference between Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:19) and a comfortable bed. It does not matter! We will be happy in either. If God is with us, if His divine love surrounds us, then we carry our own atmosphere and residence wherever we travel, and we can say with Moses, ‘Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations’ (Psalm 90:1). The individual who can say this is full of heaven, full of God, and blessed beyond measure.”
No comments:
Post a Comment