About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Out for a drive

I went for a drive this past weekend just to relax and because it was a nice day. I took my camera with me. I took about 50 pictures and only liked about 3-5 pictures after I was done playing with them. I have a lot to learn about photography... Anyway, here are three pictures I liked.


(Yes mom, I was on the tracks when I took this picture... )







This tree reminded me of the Medusa...














This is Billy... (That is what I call him. Original, I know.) I have driven by his farm almost daily for years. He lives on a dairy farm.




No comments: