Thank you Lord for hope.
Hope that a trial will end someday, hope that it will get better, hope that this too shall pass, hope that you are working all things out for our good. Here are some scriptures I found on hope…
I pray they encourage you to press on…
You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. Job 11:18 (NIV)
You will rest safe and secure, filled with hope and emptied of worry. Job 11:18 (CEV)
Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. Psalm 25:5 (NIV)
The LORD is there to rescue all who are discouraged and have given up hope.
Psalm 34:18 (CEV)
For I hope in You, O LORD; You will answer, O Lord my God. Psalm 38:15 (NASB)
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5 (NIV)
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from Him. Psalm 62:5 (ESV)
I will never give up hope or stop praising You. Psalm 71:14 (CEV)
I long for You to rescue me! Your word is my only hope. Psalm 119:81 (CEV)
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I hope; Psalm 130:5 (ESV)
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying. Romans 12:12 (CEV)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 (NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment