About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

#1 is done

I am currently taking real estate classes. I needed to pass a big test I took last night in order to take the next group of classes. Then I will need to take another big test to pass the class. Then comes the biggie... the State Real Estate Exam...

It took 4 hours to take the test. It was really, really hard. I left 4 questions unanswered because I was just too tired to go on. I asked the teacher if I needed the 4 questions to pass the test if I could answer them then, but that I just couldn't think anymore. It was 10 pm and I wanted to go to sleep.

I got an 86% on the test without answering the 4 test questions. Of course my dad cautioned me on being a quitter. He thinks I should have answered the questions and not turned the test in until it was done. I on the other hand was ready for bed and I just wanted to pass. My brain was Jell-o and I just couldn’t think anymore.

That was the best nights sleep I have had in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did it! Yah!!!!

Hip, hip, hooray!!!!

Mom