About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Valley and the Mountain Tops

Just wanted to update from my last entry... my friends' daughter who was adopting a little boy and the mother changed her mind at the last minute... well they got a phone call and the mother changed her mind again ... they were able to get their little boy back...

Please pray for a 4 year old little boy in my church. He has leukemia and pneumonia. He is on a ventilator and a feeding tube right now. He really needs our prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for the adoptive family. I was praying that the birth mom would reverse her decision and let the adoptive parents have the baby.

So sad to hear the news of the boy with leukemia. I'm praying.