So I have been having cell phone problems... My former phone was dying... the battery wasn't lasting too long and it had been two years since my last phone, so I was eligible for a new every two...
The first phone I got was really cute, but I had multiple complaints from people that they couldn't hear me on it and even asked if I could call back on a different phone... hmmm, guess this phone isn't working out. So I returned it for an LG. I really like it. They make a good solid phone. Good quality and you can hear well on them.
So I got to thinking... I don't have a home phone anymore. What if when the kids come I am out some night and the babysitter doesn't have a phone... I need to have a phone at home. So I decided to get a second cell phone (it has its own cell number.)
My friend Kathie was teasing me... she said I was the only person she knew that had a family share plan with herself...
A bit odd, I know, but I am glad I have another phone in case I need it. What if the battery goes dead on my phone and I need another phone?
So tonight, I bumped a glass of water over and guess what got all wet? Yep, my new LG... I am hoping it dries out and will be ok. It didn't get soaking wet, but did have some areas that needed wiped off...
I was at Verizon one time and a woman was trying to return her phone... the tech guy said it was water damaged and therefore they wouldn't replace it... she said she had never dropped her phone near water. After some talking back and forth she realized that her two year old had been sucking on the phone and that was enough moisture to ruin it.
Let's hope my new phone makes it... it is only two days old... but just in case it doesn't... I do have a back up...
No comments:
Post a Comment