About Me

My photo
I am a small town country girl who has learned how powerful the love of God is. I pray that you are encouraged by this blog. If you are struggling or weary please know that there is hope in Jesus. He loves you. This blog was created to show Evidences of His Grace.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crazy Lady

I stopped into the office at work today. I had one of my clients come up to me and tell me he knew where I lived. I asked him how he knew that. He said his girlfriend lives across the street from me.

He told me that he was at her house yesterday sitting at the computer and he looked out the window and saw me running around the yard swinging my arms at what he thought were bees and going crazy. He was laughing really hard. He laughed even harder when I told him they were lady bugs and not bees. How embarrassing. (But I have to admit, it is funny...)

No comments: