Well I am excited to announce that I have a job. Part time, temporary. I will be working with a friend of mine. I will be working for a real estate company that flips houses. If the job works out then it will become full time, permanent. I have 90 days to prove myself. Please pray that this will turn into a full time - permanent job. I couldn't have a better boss. I am really excited to switch careers.
God is a really good, loving, faithful, sovereign God. I am so, so blessed.
7 comments:
Congratulations Vic. I am happy, happy, happy, for you. Will be praying it works out. Amen
Hi Vickie,
I wanted you to know that I have been really encouraged by your blog and by seeing God's faithfulness through various trials in your life.
This is such an answer to prayer that He provided this job for you in such a loving way. Reading this has provided another example for me to praise God for His faithfulness! Thanks for sharing. I will pray that it turns into a permanent position for you.
Yay!
Yay, thanks for updating. We will be praying.
Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement. I am really excited.
Welcome Emily. So nice to hear from you. Thank you for saying hello. I will stop by your blog soon to say hello.
Hey, Vicky, that's great! Can you tell us what part of the flipping you'll be responsible for? I want to learn the ins and outs of that. It sounds so rewarding, but then again, an awful lot of blood, sweat and tears, too.
found your blog via Alivia's. Are you my friend Vicki?
If so, we kinda lost touch... you wouldn't even recognize Ezra now. Let me know if it's you.
looks like some LOL people comment on your blog - so I thought maybe...
hope to talk to you soon
praying for God's direction to be so clear for ya!
Holly
Post a Comment